Thank you to the Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce for awarding Chatwin Engineering the Sterling Award.
Thanks also to Nanoose First Nations in choosing us for their Environmental and Engineering services for their Green Shore Project. Read more
From 2007-2008 Chatwin’s Environmental Team worked on and completed a project for the internationally renowned Edgewood Treatment Centre in Nanaimo.
The project included the design and construction of a pond with a small island and fountain, improvements to fish habitat in the stream below the pond, a fish friendly culvert and an extensive riparian landscape design and installation using native trees and flowering native plants. Chatwin submitted, on behalf of Edgewood, to receive the City of Nanaimo’s 2009 Green Nanaimo Award for the Green Design category and the project won!
In 2000 Chatwin Engineering won the Business Excellence Award in the category of Professional Business of the Year.
These awards are sponsored by the Business Examiner and include companies from Vancouver Island.
1614 Morey Road
Toll Free: 866-753-9171
Mon-Fri: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Chatwin EngineeringNews Release: Cowichan Tribes-Chatwin Engineering Win Sustainability Excellence of the Year Award – 2017January 8, 2019 - 10:24 pm
- Halalt First Nations Water Supply System Improvement ProgramNovember 24, 2016 - 10:57 pm
- Uchucklesaht First Nations Water Supply Improvement ProgramNovember 24, 2016 - 10:55 pm
- Ucluelet First Nations Ittattsoo CommunityNovember 24, 2016 - 10:52 pm
- Huu-ay-aht First Nations Water Supply SystemNovember 24, 2016 - 10:51 pm
- Snaw-naw-as Sanitary Sewer SystemOctober 30, 2015 - 5:09 pm
- Ehattesaht Tribe – Queen’s Cove Ground Water Supply ProgramOctober 30, 2015 - 5:07 pm
- Huu-ay-aht First Nations uses Innovative Technology and a Pipeline Rehabilitation ProjectOctober 21, 2015 - 5:06 pm
- Macoah Marina & Dock FacilityOctober 21, 2015 - 5:05 pm